Wednesday, March 5, 2008

No Coffee or Tea For At Least 2 Weeks


No Coffee or Tea For At Least 2 Weeks
I messed up. I messed up bad. A few weeks ago I got a direct mail advertisement for a dentist offering new patients a free Zoom teeth whitening with the purchase of a cleaning and X-rays.

Grinding Down the Competition
It is a well accepted fact that whole coffee beans stay fresher longer than already ground coffee, so why doesn't everyone buy whole bean coffee?

Rainguns - The Future of Sprinkler Irrigation
Depending on the agro climatic region, Coffee forests are known to receive from a modest 30 inches of rainfall per annum to a high of 300 inches.

Caffeine Consumption By Coffee Fanatics
Once people learn about the INeedCoffee web site, they always seem to come to the same conclusion. You must drink a lot of coffee! For the longest time I tried to defend myself by explaining that I prefer quality over quantity.

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Vacuum Pot Brewing
Vacuum brewers come in many shapes and sizes, yet they are more alike than they are different. They have the same basic components and operate on the same basic principles. You may also hear of these devices referred to as vac pots.