Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Plans for junk food ad ban dropped


Plans for junk food ad ban dropped
Guardian Unlimited - Junk food: Ofcom has estimated that a pre-watershed ad ban will cost �211m in lost ad revenues. Photograph: Dan Chung The government has abandoned plans to impose a pre-9pm ban on junk food TV advertising when it unveils its new anti-obesity ...

Cold Weather Coffee Roasting
Roasting coffee can be done indoors or outdoors. With my current pad, roasting on the outdoor patio is the only option. My smoke detector is hyper sensitive and requires an acrobat to disable. As the months went by and the temperature dropped, my roast times were getting longer and longer.

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Creativity Of One Cup Coffee Makers
It is often said that coffee addicts always drink there coffee straight. However, most of the times this is not the case as coffee has more blends and flavoring than wine. So, cast off all your confines and enjoy nature's gift with 101...

Key Trends And Issues Effecting The Indian Food Retail Sector
Forbes - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c72213) has announced the addition of "Indian Food Retail Sector: Industry Profile" to their offering. This industry profile helps to gain an insight into the evolution of the industry ...

Creating the 2008 Sketchtoon Coffee Calendar
A few years ago, my wife and I went looking for coffee-themed calendars to be used as gifts for coffee-loving friends. We were very surprised to find none in the calendar kiosks at the local malls, coffee shops and very few to choose from online.