Wednesday, March 5, 2008

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu


At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Death By Chocolate Cappuccino
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate came to mind. So I started experimenting and the Death By Chocolate Cappuccino was born.

Caffeine Consumption By Coffee Fanatics
Once people learn about the INeedCoffee web site, they always seem to come to the same conclusion. You must drink a lot of coffee! For the longest time I tried to defend myself by explaining that I prefer quality over quantity.

Inexpensive Coffee Grinders for your Home
When you want the absolute best cup of coffee that you can get, where do you normally go? Do you head down to your local coffee shop for fresh brewed coffee? Or, do you have the right equipment at home to brew the freshest cup? If yo...

Hottop KN-8828P Coffee Bean Roaster First Look
Maybe you currently have a KN-8828P Hottop roaster, and would like to get more out of it. Maybe you are thinking of upgrading from one of your simpler models like the KN-8828, KN-8828D, or KN-8828B to the more advanced KN-8828P digital model.

Take Your Coffee with a Little Personality
If you really love coffee, don't settle for a boring, everyday coffee cup. Sip your brew like a celebrity from your own personal mug. No longer simple vessels, coffee mugs evolved into an array of styles to meet the preferences of ...