Saturday, November 22, 2008

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu


At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Housing and the Coffee Shop Economic Indicator
Back in January of this year, Herb Greenberg made headlines by discovering a new leading economic indicator at his favorite Chinese restaurant. He called it the Hot-and-Sour soup indicator, apparently named after his favorite menu item.

World Gourmet Marketing, LLC, Maker of Sensible Portions(R) Brand, Is ...
Forbes - BUTLER, N.J., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- World Gourmet Marketing, LLC, a New Jersey-based food manufacturer, today announced their successful exhibitor participation and honor of being a food finalist in the New Product Awards at the Natural Products ...

The Fascinating World of Mushrooms in Coffee Forests
Come to think of mushrooms and the most likely thought that comes to mind is their exquisite taste, vibrant colors, unusual shapes and texture.

Joe For President
After much thought and discernment over the upcoming election I put to you this alternative candidate for President of The United States.