Saturday, February 2, 2008

Preterit Traditional Espresso Maker


Preterit Traditional Espresso Maker
A person who really is a lover of nostalgic items, that which make you walk through the memory lane, would give due respect to an antique pot as a gift. Those who really value vintage preterit items, we should never overlook to buy the...

Creating the 2008 Sketchtoon Coffee Calendar
A few years ago, my wife and I went looking for coffee-themed calendars to be used as gifts for coffee-loving friends. We were very surprised to find none in the calendar kiosks at the local malls, coffee shops and very few to choose from online.

Getting the Coffee Straight from the Beans
There are do many different types of beans and the plants will fall in three different categories. The Arabica, first known on the Arabian Peninsula and the Robusta that contains about two times the amount of caffeine in every cup. Th...

Blood Pressure and Coffee
There have been some irresponsible articles written over the years, that assure the reader that drinking coffee will not raise your blood pressure.

Rookie Roast - Confessions of a First-Time Home Roaster
My coffee-drinking palate changed forever in early 2000. All in one mug I had my first taste of home-roasted coffee, as well as my first taste of French-pressed coffee. I won't soon forget it. So rich, so intense, a one-of-a-kind taste.