Saturday, February 2, 2008

dodgeball.com :: mobile social software


dodgeball.com :: mobile social software
Ritual Coffee Roasters 1026 Valencia St at 21st San Francisco, CA 94110 + Is the address or cross street wrong? Venue closed? Tell us!

KOIN News 6 for Local News Weather and Sports, Portland, OR; KOIN.com
It's about getting back to the basics," says Eileen Hassi, owner of Ritual Coffee Roasters in San Francisco. "There's a real emphasis on the flavors and terroir of coffee, and on

Vancouver Coffee » Blog Archive » Halloween at Ritual Roasters
I saw this almost two weeks ago but I forgot to share it with you here. Scott Beale took some pictures at Ritual Roasters , a coffee shop in San Francisco, on Halloween when the

Top U.S. coffee 'bars' include La Colombe, Ritual Coffee Roasters
I went to graduate school in Philadelphia, and lived only a few blocks from the famed La Colombe Torrefaction . I was a student, it was far too hip for me - but I did stop in once