Monday, November 17, 2008

The Legend and Economy of Coffee


The Legend and Economy of Coffee
It is hard to believe that a humble bean could generate so many romantic tales about its origins yet also be at the heart of so much hard-headed business acumen. You can be assured that from its beginnings to its present market prowess...

From Sheep To Starbucks: Coffee History in a Beanshell
Coffee - it's everywhere. I know that in my town you can't walk down the high street without going past at least four different outlets for the stuff and I'm not even talking about the cafes and restaurants. Starbucks, Costas, Neros......

Making A Great Cup Of Coffee
Coffee, the drink of choice to start, end, and get through the day for millions. If you are reading this then you are probably one of those millions, or is it billions? Either way, there are a lot of us that would never dream of gettin...

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Key Trends And Issues Effecting The Indian Food Retail Sector
Forbes - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c72213) has announced the addition of "Indian Food Retail Sector: Industry Profile" to their offering. This industry profile helps to gain an insight into the evolution of the industry ...