Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Caffe Tucano;Espresso:Espresso machine, espresso coffee machine


Scientific American: Coffee Tasting Machine Stirs Industry
Feb 12, 2008 ... Scientists at the Nestle Research Center in Switzerland have developed a coffee-tasting machine that can sip and evaluate a brew almost as ...

Caffe Tucano;Espresso:Espresso machine, espresso coffee machine
When I was told I'd be getting a Senseo Coffee Machine to review I was actually pretty thrilled. The Senseo is a single-cup brewer, that uses small "coffee ...

$11000 coffee maker now a bargain - Dishing - Boston.com
Place the cracked grains into the coffee pot. Place 2 cups of filtered water into the coffee machine and turn it on. The temperatures of the water-heating ...

New coffee maker on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Great coffee machine (I have the same one too) and its brewing me a coffee right now too! Posted 11 months ago. ( permalink ) ...