Thursday, October 4, 2007

Farewell to steamy weather? Remember 1895


Farewell to steamy weather? Remember 1895
Philadelphia Daily News - We might not have sweaty, sweltering, energy-sapping days to complain about till next spring. Then again, we might. As they

19 Vote(s)

Sex and Coffee
Coffee has supposedly been around since about 1200 A.D., and sex has been with since we began procreating. So it only makes sense that there would be some link between coffee and sex.

How can Aylesbury improve its green credentials?
Bucks Herald - The judges scored Aylesbury particularly badly in the waste management category, which covers areas such as recycling and sustainabili

20 Vote(s)

Christian Bale: I'm in it for the work
CNN - Before that, I would say that was kind of the equivalent of me doing my drama-school training, my film-school training," he says. "I experiment

15 Vote(s)