Friday, November 14, 2008

Tips For Buying Coffee


Tips For Buying Coffee
There is nothing like the aroma of a fresh shot of espresso streaming from my espresso maker in the morning. I watch with anticipation as the creamy, frothy, brown beauty fills my shot glass, eagerly awaiting the syrup mixture of the d...

At fast-food joints, try the secret menu
Christian Science Monitor - Los Angeles - In-N-out Burger. 6:00 p.m. I say to my girlfriend in line beside me, "I want a burger, but I'm tired of all that bun." A bearded 20-something walks past and says, "protein style, lady." Confused, I look at the menu. No mention there ...

Business of Commodity Trading Online
Commodity trading online has become much more of an interesting business endeavor with real time commodity quotes and live charting services now offered by a number of Internet based commodity futures brokers.Advances in Internet techn...

Cup of Breakfast - Bad Date
Coffee talk on a date.