Friday, February 8, 2008

pasteboard » barista/roaster


pasteboard » barista/roaster
Hey everyone. I wanted to mention that I am now a full time roaster for Ritual Coffee Roasters in beautiful San Francisco. I have one bar shift a week so I can “keep it real

KOIN News 6 for Local News Weather and Sports, Portland, OR; KOIN.com
It's about getting back to the basics," says Eileen Hassi, owner of Ritual Coffee Roasters in San Francisco. "There's a real emphasis on the flavors and terroir of coffee, and on

Ritual Coffee Roasters in San Francisco, CA - Zvents
Ritual Coffee Roasters - Find contact information, reviews, and directions to Ritual Coffee Roasters in San Francisco

Stumptown Roasters coffee here, or Ritual?
I've been to Ritual a number of times to grab an espresso, but I thought I saw a sign that said they serve Stumptown Roasters coffee (a roaster in Portland, Oregon). Does anyone