Thursday, February 14, 2008

eggbeater: Ritual Coffee Roasters: New Location!


eggbeater: Ritual Coffee Roasters: New Location!
Ritual Coffee Roasters will be hosting a race from Ritual 1 on Valencia Street to Ritual 2 at Jerrold and 3rd in the Bayview. Should be a good time. ...

Ritual Coffee Roasters
A place to document the day-to-day at Valencia Streets very own caffeinated town hall Ritual Coffee Roasters. Also a place to type off the buzz.

PARK(ing) Day at Ritual Coffee Roasters | Laughing Squid
Ritual Coffee Roasters San Francisco, CA 94110 "I, Maia Bittner, am not cool enough to drink coffee at Ritual.I keep trying, but it's just out of my league.

Ritual Coffee Roasters San Francisco, The Mission | Yelp
Ritual Coffee Roasters San Francisco, CA 94110 "I, Maia Bittner, am not cool enough to drink coffee at Ritual.I keep trying, but it's just out of my league.

CoffeeGeek - Espresso: Espresso Blends, Ritual Roasters @ San ...
The coffee is perfect as an SO. Of course, the folks at Ritual have it perfectly dialed in. You may want to ask what temp, dose etc. they reccomend. ...

Ritual Coffee Roasters San Francisco 94110 | Menuism
I love spending an afternoon at Ritual Coffee Roasters. Fresh, smooth gourmet coffee served in large glass cups. Cute milk patterns for a special touch on ...