Friday, February 1, 2008

Brewing Turkish Coffee Using a Traditional Tabletop Burner


Brewing Turkish Coffee Using a Traditional Tabletop Burner
Before electricity and gas people used plain old fire to make coffee! They used wood fire and big pots, and they ground their coffee with stones or wood

No Coffee or Tea For At Least 2 Weeks
I messed up. I messed up bad. A few weeks ago I got a direct mail advertisement for a dentist offering new patients a free Zoom teeth whitening with the purchase of a cleaning and X-rays.

Death By Chocolate Cappuccino
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate came to mind. So I started experimenting and the Death By Chocolate Cappuccino was born.

Troubleshooting French Press Coffee
It's been five years since I wrote the Press Pot Tutorial. Since then I've brewed a lot of coffee in my press pot. A lot of coffee. Along the way I've developed a checklist of steps to take to improve the taste of French Press coffee.

Rainguns - The Future of Sprinkler Irrigation
Depending on the agro climatic region, Coffee forests are known to receive from a modest 30 inches of rainfall per annum to a high of 300 inches.

Why Mormons Don't Drink Coffee or Tea
Have you noticed that most followers of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS) commonly called Mormons, don't drink coffee or tea?