Thursday, January 17, 2008

Coffee for Company - 5 Quick Tips


Coffee for Company - 5 Quick Tips
Every year I get people asking me how to prepare for the onslaught of visitors to their house. a decent percentage of the adults all drink coffee in one form or another and being the Coffee Guy I feel it is my duty to impart the 5 tips for better Holiday Coffee Experiences.

Death By Chocolate Cappuccino
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate came to mind. So I started experimenting and the Death By Chocolate Cappuccino was born.

Caffeine Consumption By Coffee Fanatics
Once people learn about the INeedCoffee web site, they always seem to come to the same conclusion. You must drink a lot of coffee! For the longest time I tried to defend myself by explaining that I prefer quality over quantity.

Ethiopian Coffee
When most people talk of Ethiopia, they immediately think of coffee. Maybe you have heard that Ethiopia was the birthplace of coffee, or at least the discovery of it.