Friday, December 14, 2007

Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster Tutorial


Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster Tutorial
In my last article, I did a first impression on the Behmor 1600, formerly known as the Joe Roaster, the brainchild of Joe Behm. After spending a few more weeks with it, I have been able to learn more about it, and hope to help you get the most from your Behmor1600 Coffee Roaster.

Ethiopian Coffee
When most people talk of Ethiopia, they immediately think of coffee. Maybe you have heard that Ethiopia was the birthplace of coffee, or at least the discovery of it.

Iced Mint Mocha Recipe
So here is something a little different from my wonderful selection of coffee syrup recipes. This is a refreshing beverage, perfect for a hot day or if you fancy something a little different to your average cup of coffee.

Blood Pressure and Coffee
There have been some irresponsible articles written over the years, that assure the reader that drinking coffee will not raise your blood pressure.

Sex and Coffee
Coffee has supposedly been around since about 1200 A.D., and sex has been with since we began procreating. So it only makes sense that there would be some link between coffee and sex.

Troubleshooting French Press Coffee
It's been five years since I wrote the Press Pot Tutorial. Since then I've brewed a lot of coffee in my press pot. A lot of coffee. Along the way I've developed a checklist of steps to take to improve the taste of French Press coffee.