Friday, November 9, 2007

Coffee Vodka


Coffee Vodka
Plain vodka has flavor. Let's get that out of the way before someone feels the need to send me an email pontificating about the subtle flavors of plain vodka when this article is dedicated to pontificating about a particular type of flavored vodka.

Hacking the Starbucks Barista Grinder
My first espresso machine was the Starbucks Barista espresso machine. It uses a pressurized portafilter which allows you to use a coarser espresso grind. For years, I used the Starbucks Barista Grinder with this machine and it worked wonderfully.

Ristretto Rant
My coffee drink of choice for the past few years has been the straight espresso shot. All my other coffee equipment has either been packed away or is gathering dust. For me it is all about espresso now.

Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster Tutorial
In my last article, I did a first impression on the Behmor 1600, formerly known as the Joe Roaster, the brainchild of Joe Behm. After spending a few more weeks with it, I have been able to learn more about it, and hope to help you get the most from your Behmor1600 Coffee Roaster.