Friday, November 16, 2007

Coffee Machine Shopping and Price comparison


Hacked Gadgets - DIY Tech Blog � Blog Archive � Internet Enabled ...
Next time you walk over to your coffee maker to turn it on jut imagine the time you could have saved if you had a Internet Enabled Coffee Machine. :) ...

GameDevBlog: I Hate My Coffee Machine
My coffee machine, a Krups-something-or-other that I probably got for free with the purchase of some coffee, has my vote for worst designed thing ever. ...

Coffee Machine Shopping and Price comparison
Demise of Early Online Star -- a Coffee Machine -- Puts Web's Evolution in Perspective.

EspressoParts.com Espresso Machines, Espresso/Coffee Grinders ...
Professional Espresso Machines & Grinders, Coffee Brewing Equipment, Parts for Coffee & Espresso Equipment, Barista Tools and more.