Friday, October 5, 2007

Christian Bale: I'm in it for the work


Christian Bale: I'm in it for the work
CNN - Before that, I would say that was kind of the equivalent of me doing my drama-school training, my film-school training," he says. "I experiment

15 Vote(s)

Coffee Cup 2.0
Every year coffee hobbyists are exposed to many new brewing or home roasting gadgets. Not only is innovation occuring at the gadget level, but it is also occurring with the disposable coffee cup.

DC Translates to DeCaf
The current state of the coffee union in Washington DC.

Leafs' Bell suspended 15 regular-season games
Miami Herald - The National Hockey League suspended Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mark Bell for 15 regular-season games without pay on Wednesday for ha

15 Vote(s)

Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster Tutorial
In my last article, I did a first impression on the Behmor 1600, formerly known as the Joe Roaster, the brainchild of Joe Behm. After spending a few more weeks with it, I have been able to learn more about it, and hope to help you get the most from your Behmor1600 Coffee Roaster.