Friday, September 21, 2007

Ristretto Rant


Ristretto Rant
My coffee drink of choice for the past few years has been the straight espresso shot. All my other coffee equipment has either been packed away or is gathering dust. For me it is all about espresso now.

Chicago Leads Nation to Unite Against Dog Fighting!
Forbes - These alliances will partner to conduct animal education programs for both adults and children; develop youth intervention programs to stop

18 Vote(s)

Behmor 1600 Coffee Roaster Tutorial
In my last article, I did a first impression on the Behmor 1600, formerly known as the Joe Roaster, the brainchild of Joe Behm. After spending a few more weeks with it, I have been able to learn more about it, and hope to help you get the most from your Behmor1600 Coffee Roaster.

Top Gear: Downforce for Nintendo DS™ Brings a New Perspective To ...
MCV - Merscom is a global publisher of computer and video games that distributes games through multiple channels, multiple platforms and multiple rev

17 Vote(s)