Friday, September 14, 2007

Christian Bale: I'm in it for the work


Christian Bale: I'm in it for the work
CNN - Before that, I would say that was kind of the equivalent of me doing my drama-school training, my film-school training," he says. "I experiment

15 Vote(s)

Espresso Coffee Machines What Are The Differences?
Most coffee drinkers if you are anything like me can go broke stopping at the local coffee house along the way to get your favorite cup of espresso. Most of you probably would benefit from owing your very own espresso machine. There are several varieties of espresso machines available. If you don't know what is going on with the different machines it can be very confusing. Tips To select the Espresso Coffee Machine That Is Right For YouThere are several different types of espresso machines avai

Automated Unit Testing Boosts Software Quality and Productivity ...
Forbes - MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Agitar Software, a leader in enterprise unit testing, today announced the availability of "C

15 Vote(s)

Tymphany Corporation Announces Deal to Acquire Premium Loudspeaker, a ...
Forbes - Business Wire - Press Release Tymphany Corporation Announces Deal to Acquire Premium Loudspeaker, a Division of Singapore-Based Eastern Asia

18 Vote(s)