Friday, July 6, 2007

Frozen Coffee Parfait


Frozen Coffee Parfait
Recipe for making a frozen coffee parfait.

Farm Chores - Things to do on a Kona Farm
Before becoming a Kona coffee farmer, I made a living as a computer programmer. I had often considered farming but I had never actually farmed before.

Whipped Cream Amazement
In working for an office coffee service for the past 14 years, I have been amazed at what customers get so excited about. Very few customers usually get excited over cutting their coffee costs or giving them excellent service

Testing the Hearthware i-Roast 2
This i-Roast 2 has taken the place of my Café Rosto. I like the way it operates and I like the roasted coffee it produces.

Coffee Hotspots - An Inventory of Biodiversity
Planet earth is the only GREEN planet of the Solar system that can support life. It is indeed a gem of creation and a magnificent masterpiece of Nature, sustaining millions of life forms.