Friday, June 29, 2007

Seeing the World One Starbucks at a Time


Seeing the World One Starbucks at a Time
So you think Starbucks has awful coffee, eh? Well, I'm no coffee connoisseur, and I'm certainly not here to tell you Starbucks is the best.

Coffee - A Day in the Life
I like coffee. A lot. In fact, I've noticed that my every waking moment, and I have a lot of waking moments, is consumed by coffee because I'm always consuming coffee.

Softs - Robusta coffee strikes fresh 9-year high on strong EU demand
Forbes - LONDON (Thomson Financial) - Robusta coffee futures struck a fresh nine-year high in London as strong European consumption continued to outweigh healthy Vietnamese production. Demand for robusta is still strong and there is a lack of stock in Europe ...

Amy wakes up and smells the coffee
Sutton Guardian - It seems singer Amy Winehouse may have a nice vice - caffeine. The smoky voiced star was seen necking a frappuccino and a black coffee in Chiswick on Tuesday. The former Brit school student, who plays at Glastonbury this weekend, has ordered two ...

Alternate Uses for Your Keurig Coffee Maker
The Keurig Coffee Maker is capable of making more than just coffee.