Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Popularity of Espresso Coffee


The Popularity of Espresso Coffee

Espresso coffee is the result of forcing about one and a half ounces of boiling water through tightly packed rich ground coffee beans.



Barbeque Coffee

I have been meaning to try roasting my own beans for quite a while, but the one issue that frightened me the most was "smoke."



Coffee Beans to Use for Espresso

Bins of coffee beans stretch out in seemingly endless rows. The grinder has too many settings and you’re not sure of the difference between a French roast and an Italian one. How do you know which beans make the best espresso?



Coffee - A Day in the Life

I like coffee. A lot. In fact, I've noticed that my every waking moment, and I have a lot of waking moments, is consumed by coffee because I'm always consuming coffee.



A Coffee Break with French Vacationers: La Rochelle, France

Crowded outdoor cafés in a genuine historical setting makes La Rochelle a great place to visit. As one of the most popular tourist spots on the Atlantic coast, this costal city is a haven for good coffee in a great atmosphere.