Thursday, January 25, 2007

Man Banned From Dunkin Donuts After Coffee Attack


Man Banned From Dunkin Donuts After Coffee Attack

KUTV - (CBS) PLYMOUTH A 57-year-old Plymouth man was ordered to stay away from Dunkin Donuts following an incident where he allegedly threw two hot coffees at a teenage clerk. Prosecutors said Kevin Thomas, of Fresh Pond Circle, became upset with the tax on ...



More coffee drinks headed for vending machines, store shelves

Seattle Post Intelligencer - SEATTLE -- Even in this caffeine-soaked city, there are times Tommy Key cant make it to a Starbucks for his favorite pick-me-up. On those grim mornings, Keys preferred stand-in is Starbucks bottled Frappuccino, a cold milk-and-coffee concoction ...



Some Like It Cold

Ledger - Even in this caffeine-soaked city, there are times Tommy Key cant make it to a Starbucks for his favorite pick-me-up. On those grim mornings, Keys preferred stand-in is Starbucks bottled Frappuccino, a cold milk-and-coffee concoction that he grabs ...



All Hail the Mighty Coffee Bean!

Wired - I have a terrible addiction to coffee. Not so much the substance itself, although I have my issues with it, but with all the paraphernalia that comes along with the experience. I seem to have gotten it into my frontal lobes that the more expensive ...