Saturday, January 13, 2007

Man Banned From Dunkin Donuts After Coffee Attack


Man Banned From Dunkin Donuts After Coffee Attack

KUTV - (CBS) PLYMOUTH A 57-year-old Plymouth man was ordered to stay away from Dunkin Donuts following an incident where he allegedly threw two hot coffees at a teenage clerk. Prosecutors said Kevin Thomas, of Fresh Pond Circle, became upset with the tax on ...



At a coffee shop near you: Mitch Alboms latest on life and death

San Diego Union-Tribune - Albom, the award-winning sports columnist, radio host and sometime musician who writes best sellers on the side, comes across readers of his books almost everywhere he goes. They approach him at airports, stores and on the street. ?And within a ...



Fair Trade coffee is fair to all

Newsday - The United States drinks a fifth of the coffee in the world, and I do my part. I rely on coffee to get me up in the morning and perk up my days, and I support both organic and Fair Trade products. So I saw no harm in trying a few. Little did I ...



Basque pastries, custom coffee in cowboy country

Billings Gazette - MILES CITY - Tucked away just off the main street in downtown Miles City, there awaits some baked Basque pastries and a great cup of freshly roasted, freshly ground and freshly brewed coffee. Kafe Utza is Basque for "Coffee Black" and between owner ...